Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Show Photos

Took some pictures of my show wall before taking it down last Friday. Also went ahead and took some photos while in Boston this past weekend - some following the same theme of alienation and isolated places, others based on some of the (unexpected) conversations at my show with people coming up and discussing alien conspiracies with me. I liked some of the photos where the focus or lighting was misinterpreted by my phone's autofocus feature, which led to some washed out or blurry photos that I feel play into that idea of alien conspiracies and the idea of the unknown that people want to believe in anyway. Not sure what I might do with them further down the line, but that might be a way to incorporate type into my idea over time without getting too personal with it - which is what happened with my prior text and hence why I shied away from using it for the show since it was too raw for me to feel comfortable having in a public showing.













No comments:

Post a Comment