Monday, January 22, 2018

Format Ideas and TheCreatureResource (also which font were we supposed to use?)

I need to decide on the format for this creation tool. I would like to create two before the thesis show, one digital and one physical. I have begun tooling around in Adobe XD and Wikipedia. Below are the ideas I am working with so far. Suggestions for other formats or alterations to these examples are greatly appreciated.

I have set up a sandbox Wiki page in order to learn how to use the software and to beta test my idea of having this set up as a communal Wikipedia page. Additions by the community to the current list of features would be permitted in order to allow the tool to naturally expand with knowledge outside my reach or ideas I have overlooked.



App Sketch

Wheel Sketch

Book Notes and Wiki Page Info

No comments:

Post a Comment