Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Statement Change

Natural and Human Relationships

For my thesis, I would like to explore the transformative properties of human made materials when introduced to new environments. Humans often try to create solutions to problems and control nature such as weather and the environment. Time to time though, these problems create issues with environment, and the environment can fight back with super weather and events. 

I want to create works that express the relationship of overtaking and control using natural elements and human made objects. Environmental studies has always been an interest of mine since I learned about energy saving lightbulbs. I am looking to demonstrate this relationship in a non lecturing method, more of a statement.  

No comments:

Post a Comment