Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Yet Another Gif





















I'm considering it a trial. I wanted to experiement with the use of more than one bottle being polluted to demonstrate that this is a mass problem. I also had the ink polluting from the back to the front to demonstrate the growing issue, it's coming. I would change the angle of the camera if I shot in this setting again and not focus as much on the landscape. I would want the bottles to be bigger and convey a sense of importance. I also got a remote for my camera to create steadier pictures which worked great, but I have learned only works at certain angles.

I did shoot to create 2 more gifs too, some flower based and will continue working on these. Here is some unedited shots of the upcoming GIFs though.





















































































No comments:

Post a Comment