Monday, February 19, 2018

Where it's at.

I've gotten the "map" to a place where I feel like it's finally workable. As the project continues I will be adding little bits, but it's never truly supposed to be finished. The premise is for the user to use it as a starting point where they can add their own ideas. It is no longer my main focal point.
The next step is giving each option a proper but brief description. After that I want to begin working on the book and test running the system with different people so see if it is clear and usable.
Below is where the map is at right now and a few quick concepts created from it.
Environment Tree

Form Tree

Mobility Tree

Sense Tree

Sustainability and Communication Trees

Quick Creature Concept 1 (w/ notes)

Quick Creature Concept 2 (w/ notes)

No comments:

Post a Comment